Weekend Weddings from late March through early November are best suited for parties of 40 to 150 guests. We offer an all-inclusive mountain wedding location that includes access to the entire property and grounds during your stay, onsite and creekside lodging for up to 34 guests, catering and service staff, and coordinating assistance throughout planning and during the event.
Key elements of our custom wedding packages for Weekend Events
Exclusive Reservation of our Historic Facility
Originally named Rutland, this family home was built in 1868 by Carrie and Colonel Rumbough. Carefully and beautifully restored, the 150 year old Victorian provides a charming backdrop to your wedding day. Guests will enjoy walking through the Inn and soaking in the history.
On-site Wedding Coordinator who will work with you to create the perfect event
Our experienced wedding coordinator will help you through all steps in planning your wedding at the Mountain Magnolia Inn, including menu and timeline development, vendor and lodging recommendations, managing rentals order, along with being onsite for the rehearsal and day of the event to manage all that has been carefully planned.
Event Catering and Bar Services
We provide all event catering through our onsite restaurant. Our talented chef and kitchen crew offers the freshest dishes prepared in our onsite kitchen. Our great service staff will provide helpful and friendly service with a smile. We offer buffet, plated, and family style service and anything from a casual barbeque to a formal surf and turf dinner.
All Event Set-Up, Clean-up, Recycling, and Storage
We do our best to create space to store your items and offer space in our cooler for anything that might need to stay cool. Our staff will set up and break down all rental equipment. The florist and client are responsible for decorations.
The coordinator will meet with you at a preset time to help and guide in a rehearsal of the ceremony. This is important so that all will feel more relaxed on the wedding day and know what they are to do!
Assistance and Guidance in Rental Equipment Needs
Your coordinator will help with determining your rental needs and guide you in the choices that you will make to create your own vision for your wedding day. She will make changes and finalize numbers along with being onsite for the delivery of the supplies to check everything in.
Vendor Recommendations and coordination
We have worked with so many wonderful and talented people over the years, and we have a list to share with you. These include photographers, bakers, musicians, florists, officiants, and more! Once vendors are determined for the event, the coordinator will make sure that arrival times work well and be onsite to greet each vendor and point them in the right direction. One less thing for you to worry about!!
We will have a parking attendant for larger weddings to guide vehicles throughout our parking area. Additional parking is street side. Since many accommodations are within walking distance, we encourage your guests who are able to walk over for the event.
On-site Lodging held for your closest family and friends (cost of rooms additional)
We have onsite lodging for up to 24 guests in the Inn’s 7 guest rooms and 3-bedroom garden cottage. Additionally, we have 3 creekside cottages located 1/2 mile away that can accommodate 10 people (combined). A delicious breakfast is included each morning with the onsite accommodations.
Additional services available include:
On-Site Rehearsal dinner
We love hosting rehearsal dinners at the Mountain Magnolia Inn! Large or small, formal or super casual, we can make it happen. Many couples like to include a bonfire gathering to this evening before the wedding to offer a casual and fun time with family and friends.
In-house wedding officiate
The owner, Karen Nagle, is a non-denominational minister who will create a custom celebration that is personal and fits your needs.
In-house floral design
Karen’s daughter, Dana, has been providing floral services for weddings for many years. She has a multitude of experience in different centerpiece styles, tree decorating options for the ceremony, and lovely bouquets and boutonnières.
What makes a destination wedding at the Mountain Magnolia Inn extraordinary?
- The coordinator! We provide you with a professional wedding coordinator that is included in the cost of the venue. We welcome an additional wedding planner if that is what you prefer, but in many cases, this is not necessary with the assistance that you will receive from our wedding coordinator.
- The food! We use quality and local ingredients, many herbs and some vegetables are grown on our property, and everything is prepared onsite so that it is fresh and delicious.
- The tree! Most couples choose to get married beneath the ancient black walnut tree. The sweeping branches create a shaded and intimate space that feels simply magical.
- The property! Obviously, the house and grounds are beautiful. The best part is that it is all yours from the time you arrive until the time you check out.
- The staff! The Mountain Magnolia Inn has an incredible team, and we have been fine tuning our wedding services since 1999. Guests are welcomed and cared for by our extensive staff that includes housekeepers, innkeepers, kitchen and service staff, gardeners, wedding coordinator, and owners.
- The location! Hot Springs is such a fun little town! The Mountain Magnolia Inn is located just off the main drag of town and within walking distance to hiking, whitewater rafting, natural hot springs, shops in town, local tavern, and more. Once you arrive, you may not need to get in your car again!
Low Season: Mid-November through Mid-April
Mid-Season: Late April, July, August, Early November
High Season: May, June, September, October, and Holiday Weekends
|Guests||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
The above prices are average estimates and the exact quote will be customized based upon specific choices.
The general estimates based on number of guests above include the following:
Facility Fee: exclusive reservation of the venue, extensive coordinating with our professional coordinator including onsite services during the event, parking, all set up and clean up and storage
Service Fee: service staff, bartenders, and extra Inn staff needed to facilitate the event and based on any special services
Food & Beverage: A weekend food and beverage minimum is established for each season and each of the above estimates include a full buffet dinner with salad, bread, non-alcoholic beverages and estimate for beer and wine.
Tax & Gratuity: Local sales tax is added along with a 20% gratuity that is distributed amongst the servers, coordinator, and Inn staff.
Reception tent and rented supplies: Above includes a general estimate for all rental needs including the rental tent, tables, chairs, linens, plate ware, glassware, flatware, and delivery.